Monday, August 27, 2012

ONE STYLISH WEEK!

Guys, you should see this! It's a gorgeous way to look stylish in one week. maybe at school, yeah, at school. And the fashion items here, isn't hard. Easy. Okay okay! See this!

MONDAY:
A simple cute style, and of course comfortable! Well the items isn't hard, you can easily find it anywhere. I even have it. ALL. The simple green sleeveless top, white jeans, flat gladiator sandal, and the blue nailpolish and of course the cute necklace there! Well, the outfits looks fresh, fresh for the first day at school! LOL.

TUESDAY:
Well you can see, the outfits is totally sweet and soft. Cute shorts, and pink loose sweater, and of course black tank top. You'll look more awesome if you wear a headband lika, like in that picture. But actually, I'm craving that sweater omg! And that converse. The color, haha I love it. Im only have the shorts, and the tank top. only that! Even I dont have the headband either. But I will buy It asap. you can see, TUESDAY is no more that annoying!


WEDNESDAY:
Whoaa what a c-u-t-e combination. you'll look awesome at school, with that shirt, short, and,, for tote bags, you can change it with your school bag of course! And the nailpolish, I loveeeee it! hehehee

THURSDAY: 
It's crop top, and it's lace! I have that lace crop tops too, but mine is white... and see? This is gonna make a really cool outfits. And the perfume, once I smell Meow by Katy Perry and I just like, fell in love, love at first sight, with it's smell! Crop top lace, yeah cool! But dont forget, if you want to wear that for school, dont forget the tank top!

FRIDAY:
It's friday... friday...  haha finally it's friday. The outfits for friday is moreeee simple than the others, and of course playful! Look at that shorts, vest, union-jack tank top, hair, and the wristband haha, lmao. "FREE" and for the converse, you should know here, that I'm a Directioner :)  so if you hate 1D dont add any mean comments kay? Just wear an original red converse!

SATURDAY:
Simple but cute! Look at the concave tank tops. I want it really-really-really bad! Jeans, necklace, and converse? Already have it! Well this outfits look perfect for hangout with some friends, or maybe, watching movies at the cinema, or... ahhh whatever! :)

SUNDAY:
Awwhhh pretty cute! Totally love the shorts! I dont know, I just love it so damn much. And this is SUNDAY, so you can wear a lace tops without any tank tops and that's gonna make you look playful, but cute. Hell yeah, perfect!

Okay guys. How? do you love the outfits? Okay theeeennnn enough. Bye have a nice day :* follow me on twitter @syifamira_ Mention, and I will followbackyou but.. NO UNFOLLOWS! K, byee! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment