Sunday, August 26, 2012

Style Review: Taylor Swift

We are never ever ever getting back together....

Yap! Taylor Alison Swift! My sister! omg lol jk :) Andd..... maybe beside her talents at music and songwriting, I love her fashion sense too.

Her Style is Classic and It's look amazing on her.

Well at example, look at this:


Well... Pretty isn't it? The combination is simple:

- Stripes Dress
-Red flats
- Red Shoulder Bag
-Sunglasses
- Red Lipstick 

How? I have another one:


Here's the compotition:

- White Loose Dress
- Brown Shoulder bag
- Blue flats
- Key Necklace.

K. I have the other one!


Hell yeah! casual-perfect! Here's the compotitions:

-White Plain shirt
- Black tank top
-Jeans
- White Flats
-Brown shoulder bag
-Sunglassses.

Okay. How? do you like it? And yeah i have some quotes from taylor about her style.

"You have to wear what works for you and try out styles that make you confident and happy" - Taylor Swift

Okay then, she's right. Wear anything try out anything, as long as you feel confident, happy, and you like it. And she love Classics Style. And It's gorgeous. :)

You shouldn't force yourself to follow the trends. Just make the style YOURSELF! :)

And yeah, I wouldn't give a challenge but I'll give some tips for walk around in style like Taylor Swift:) and here it is:

- Be confident of mixing your Classic item!
- Don't give make up too much!
- Use red lipstick. That's the perfect one I think,
- Classic outfits look best with flats.
- Don't give too much accesories!
- etc :p

Okay, I think It's enough. follow my twitter @syifamira_ and if you have a feedback DM me or just comment! Bye! Love you all! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment