Monday, August 27, 2012

DO'S OR DONT'S: Lace :)

Heyyaah guys! How r u? At do's or don'ts today I will post about Lace. Well yeah, I love lace, but sometimes using lace with wrong way can make you look like a slut lol. But, if you wear it in the right way you'll look awesome! At example look this DO'S:


Yap. This is Kate Middleton. The dutchess of Cambridge. Look at her dress, wow! yes she wears lace in the right way, not too much and then look at her accesories. wearing a lace with too many accesories gonna make you like ew, idk well. And this is the example at the DONT'S:


Well many people says that fergie looks sexy in lace, yeah I admit that's right. But her lace dress is too long! Okay, and that's make her look weird. and plus, her clutch should be black, not orange, and her bracelets, it's not a sensation kay. I think her looks is little bit excessive.

And I think you should see this DO'S:


Well this is Emma Stone, and she looks awesome! The dress is perfect match with her clutch, hair color, and shoes. and obviously her make up too. Well her dress is full of detail, but she doesn't wear any accesories right? And that's what makes her look isn't crowded and over. At least, I love her looks! (and her dress to, I wish I can have it, lol)

The DONT'S:


Kristew, I mean kristen stewart look weird in that two-colored-lace dress. Yea, she looks like she's naked! And the dress looks oversized! I dont know but I just hate the dress. Simple but effective. and her shoes? Oh, boring! She should wear gladiator heels, I think. Well, so clear, for this time, Kristen is in DONT'S list!

Well look at this gorgeous DO'S: 

Awh yeah man, she looks PERFECT! Elegant, sexy, and beautiful. Angelina Jolie always look awesome! Well her feet wow, amazing, no comment for this looks. I really-really love it! Perfect match with her shoes, hairstyle, and clutch! and ofc her make up too! 

Okay thenn tha's it! Do and Donts. I've got a little advice/tips!

- Don't ever try to wear oversized lace items. That will looks ew.
- Use minimalist jewerly (or dont use it at all!)
- To many lace, will gonna make you like sluts ehm, yeah I mean too vulgar. :)
- etc!

K then, enough for this time and... BYE!!! xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment